Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bombing of the Leaf Village

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deidara

Bombing of the Leaf Village Empty
PostSubject: Bombing of the Leaf Village   Bombing of the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:57 am

Deidara was flying over the leaf village preparreing for bombing.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Bombing of the Leaf Village   Bombing of the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:58 am

Kurokon appeared on his bird "you should think twice before attacking my village"
Back to top Go down
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Bombing of the Leaf Village   Bombing of the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:10 am

"haha....." Deidara said "if you were a smart Hokage then you would get your guards and tell everyone to get out of the village..." Deidara smirked cockly.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Bombing of the Leaf Village   Bombing of the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:11 am

"already done, idiot" I smirked "so whats your name girl?"
Back to top Go down
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Bombing of the Leaf Village   Bombing of the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:13 am

"2 things." "1. im a guy you punk. 2. good cause here we go." as Deidara scooped down
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Bombing of the Leaf Village   Bombing of the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:15 am

"oh must be gay ponytail" I sighed "I wouldn't even bother kid you'll just end up killing yourself" I dug my "claws" into the clay bird
Back to top Go down
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Bombing of the Leaf Village   Bombing of the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:17 am

"lucky you..." as deidara jumped off his bird amolst doing sucide. While that happen the clay bird expolded
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Bombing of the Leaf Village   Bombing of the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:21 am

The kurokon that was standing on the bird was simply a shadow clone and it exploded normally while five more rushed him even while falling
Back to top Go down
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Bombing of the Leaf Village   Bombing of the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:29 am

Deidara crashed therw the roof of a house but then sated clay C4 in there and jumped out of the window.

OOC SPY SPY DUNDUN!
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Bombing of the Leaf Village   Bombing of the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:32 am

ooc: lol

The clones followed him preparing a fire rasengan
Back to top Go down
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Bombing of the Leaf Village   Bombing of the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:34 am

OOC you know that building is going to exopdle ?? SPY SPY!

INC:

"move towards me you die!" "all i need is 1 hand sign and that building will blow up...." Deidara said as he puted some Clays on some other houses and then jumped onto a roof.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Bombing of the Leaf Village   Bombing of the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:36 am

They smirked as one appeared behind deidara with the peice of the explosive clay in his hand from the bomb and he stuck in in the middle of deidara's back "this is pointless the building blows up so do you"
Back to top Go down
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Bombing of the Leaf Village   Bombing of the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:41 am

Deidara looked his hands with mouths on them and smirked cockly. as both them spitted 1 ball of clay whinch turned ito small birds and flew away. "we all die today..."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Bombing of the Leaf Village   Bombing of the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:44 am

"no one but me and you are here, and the real me is not going to be effected by the blast he is too far away knowing everymove your gonna make too predictable"
Back to top Go down
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Bombing of the Leaf Village   Bombing of the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:48 am

Deidara jjumps off the roof

OOC okay for this is going to be a death match or something i just scerwing aroud right now you know?im bored

INC:
as the birds expolde near the hokage and building and the rest did as well
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Bombing of the Leaf Village   Bombing of the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:51 am

I made another shadow clone "cant we simply talk? I have no true fight with you no matter who you are missing nin or not"
Back to top Go down
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Bombing of the Leaf Village   Bombing of the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:52 am

"your right." as i puted on my akastuki hat and walked away but...........
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Bombing of the Leaf Village   Bombing of the Leaf Village EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:55 am

He jumped out of the ground infront of deidara "lets talk about what you have done here, for I wish to meet pein"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bombing of the Leaf Village   Bombing of the Leaf Village Empty

Back to top Go down

Bombing of the Leaf Village
Page 1 of 1