Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper Empty
PostSubject: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:31 pm

Koburamaru, in his viper ANBU mask and ANBU Captain armor, was walking through the outskirts of the the Leaf Village. His golden, slitted, serpent like eyes scanned the area around him. His eyes would make people think of Orochimaru.
Back to top Go down
Ikatsu

Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:36 pm

Minato looked up at him, he looked like orochimaru, He stood up and walked over to him "hey hows it going?"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:38 pm

He turned to Minato and stared at him with slightly widened eyes. "Minato Namikaze. The Yellow Flash, the Fourth Hokage. I am surprised to see your alive but then again, considering the things my father said about you, I should not be surprised that your alive since your known to do the impossible and looks like cheating death was one of them" he said, bowing his head in respect to the Legendary Yellow Flash.
Back to top Go down
Ikatsu

Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:40 pm

"thanks kid... you wouldnt happen to know orochimaru would you?"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:42 pm

He smirked and removed his mask, revealing a teenage face that had a slight resemblence to Orochimaru. "Of course. I AM his son after all" he said with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Ikatsu

Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:43 pm

"hows he doing these days, the old snake?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:45 pm

"Truthfully, he's not all that right in the head. He used to be an honorable man. Now, however, he has become a creepy old man who has an INCREDIBLY unnatural and unhealthy obsession with children" he said with a serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ikatsu

Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:47 pm

"damn" He said wide eyed "how about naruto uzumaki, I hear he mastered rasengan"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:50 pm

"Oh yeah, he is quite powerful. I heard he's really giving the Akatsuki a good kick in the ass and causing a lot of problems for them. He has many different forms of the Rasengan, so much of them I can't possibly list them all" he said, shrugging his shoulders before he clutched the back of his neck in pain, making it obvious that Orochimaru gave him a cursed seal.
Back to top Go down
Ikatsu

Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:51 pm

"oh I see you have his "special" jutsu" He said "what all has happened to the villages since I left?"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:53 pm

"Yeah and he says he gave me the most powerful of them all and I can only tell you about the Sound, which my father established. It's steadily on the rise and surprisingly, Konoha has joined the Sound and my father on our quest to unite all the shinobi villages under one banner" he explained truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Ikatsu

Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:59 pm

"hmm not a bad idea" He said "so can you take me to meet your father, its been too long"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:00 pm

"I don't know. I mean, he still hates you so much" he said as he looked around nervously.
Back to top Go down
Ikatsu

Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:02 pm

"he hates me?"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:03 pm

"Yeah. He claims that it should have been him who got to be Hokage, not you" he said as he rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ikatsu

Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:07 pm

"yeah right"
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:07 pm

Orochimaru was at his hidden base looking like the 4th Kazekage.(short green hair,Golden slit eyes.)
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:09 pm

"You think I'm lying? That was his reason for trying to destroy Konoha, because they made you Hokage and not him. Jeez, no wonder your a blond" he said, mumbling the last sentence under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:13 pm

(LMAO!!)
Back to top Go down
Ikatsu

Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:56 pm

"I wasn't saying it sarcasticly you idiot, and he was probaly hiding while kyuubi was attacking and I saved our village, he would have ran away screaming"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:13 pm

"I don't doubt it. I mean, you would have to five pairs of balls or no brain or maybe both to NOT run away from the Kyuubi" he mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ikatsu

Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:21 pm

"I didnt he should be glad if he had been the one to do that seal he would have died"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:11 pm

"Probably" he said as he shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Ikatsu

Ikatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:42 am

"and hes the kind of idiot that'll say he could survive"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper   The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper Empty

Back to top Go down

The Yellow Flash Meets the White Viper
Page 1 of 1