Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Judai

Judai

The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together Empty
PostSubject: The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together   The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:16 pm

They arrive at konoha's gate wearing white cloaks and there hood over there heads.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together   The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:17 pm

I walked in the gate using a cane looking old a cripple to most
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together   The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:19 pm

"OUT OF THE WAY" lori yelled jumping over the people and into the village
Back to top Go down
Judai

Judai

PostSubject: Re: The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together   The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:23 pm

"I hate konoha,bunch of rich snobby sons of bitches."He said growling
"Calm down"Takeo said smirking
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together   The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:23 pm

"hmm" I sighed with the kage robe and hat on
Back to top Go down
Judai

Judai

PostSubject: Re: The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together   The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Icchiro pointed to the guy with the fancy robe."See,i hate these basterds.....think they own the place."

"Takeo,behave him"Ryo said smiling

"Yeah,keep him on a leash"Naomi said folding her arms
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together   The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:32 pm

lori slid down the road, her suna head band shining as she ran to the ramen bar, jumping over people on the way
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together   The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:33 pm

"Grrr" I growled at the ones behind me and transformed into my normal form (avatar)
"who said I don't own this place?"
Back to top Go down
Judai

Judai

PostSubject: Re: The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together   The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:37 pm

They all looked at each other then icchiro.

Icchiro took his hood off his head."Me you red headed piece of shit."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together   The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:38 pm

I sighed "this means I have to kill again" I vanished and reappeared with my sword at Icchiro's neck
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together   The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:43 pm

lori got to the ramen bar but her face fell seeing it was closed
Back to top Go down
Judai

Judai

PostSubject: Re: The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together   The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:50 pm

"Have fun,"Takeo said as him and ryo started walking into Konoha to the ramen bar.

Ayaka Had her blades at Kurokon's neck,Naomi had her Kunai at his neck,Raiken was litteraly hovering above kurokon charging a lightning attack,Aimi had a kunai at his neck also while hana was pointing her kunai at him.

Icchiro smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together   The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:52 pm

Over five hundred shadow clones appeared with their blades ready "idiots" I smiled and dissappeared in a puff of smoke
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together   The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:53 pm

lori stood there in her own depression infornt of the ramen bar
Back to top Go down
Judai

Judai

PostSubject: Re: The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together   The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:58 pm

They reach the front of the ramen shop.

"FUCK!"Takeo said folding his arms

Icchiro smirked and looked up at Raiken.

Raiken Grinned and used the charged lightning technique into a chakra based lightning attack is it only strike the nearest ninjutsu which is the 100 clones and hits them as they turn into smoke.

Last edited by Ryo Aokawa on Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together   The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:02 pm

"I actually hope you manage to win... I've met few stronger than me" I sighed darkly then smirked "well lets see if you are" About 40 or so of the shadow clone started a fire rasengan and charged, knowing the rasengan would block most ninjutsu by sheer power
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together   The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm

lori sighed "why today" she sniffled
Back to top Go down
Judai

Judai

PostSubject: Re: The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together   The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:16 pm

Ryo walked over to you."Are you going to be ok?"

Takeo looked at him getting comzy with that girl."HEY! what do you think your doing?"He said walking over to them.

Satoshi got out the tree he was sitting in and put his book away that he was reading."These things are a pest."He said doing hand signsand a water barrier formed around everyone so powerful when being touch completely nuetralizes fire into smoke.

Naomi looked at satoshi."So cool"

Ayaka hugged satoshi in thank you."YOU SO AWSOME"
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together   The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:21 pm

I smirked "not bad kid but one thing.... I DO OWN THIS PLACE" I smirked as if in a crazed rage "wait hold up.... what exactly is this fight about?"
Back to top Go down
lori

lori

PostSubject: Re: The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together   The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:23 pm

lori looked at the stand sadly "i just ran all the way from suna, just to have some of this ramen" she said sadly and looked up at ryo "but thanks for asking"
Back to top Go down
Judai

Judai

PostSubject: Re: The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together   The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:39 pm

Takeo smirked and walked inside the shop anyway."I know how to make ramen,I'll make some for you."

Ryo looked."We arent suppose to go in there Takeo and you know it."

Icchiro shrugged."You just go randomly pissed"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together   The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together Empty

Back to top Go down

The 9 man ninja squad was traveling to Konoha together
Page 1 of 1