Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In Orochimaru's Meeting Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

In Orochimaru's Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Koburamaru walked into the Meeting Room of Orochimaru's base and sat down, waiting for his father to show up.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:05 pm

Naruto walked in as I did and sat beside me. I had no kage things on. His jacket was unzipped.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:06 pm

"Hey Kurokon, hey hot stuff" Koburamaru said with a grin as he winked at Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Nami Ryo

Nami Ryo

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:07 pm

Nami walked in, she looked like a sound ninja that was of great inportans. She had used a transformation jutsu not long ago.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:07 pm

Naruto smiled and waved
"hello Koburamaru"
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Orochimaru wants in grinning as usual."Welcome to orochimaru's meeting room dont mind the boy screaming in the closet hes alittle ....let's just say hes in alot of pain....he broke his leg."I said smirking
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:09 pm

"Oh yes, I'm sure father" Koburamaru said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Nami Ryo

Nami Ryo

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:10 pm

Nami raised an eyebrow but stayed silent. She didn't need to be found out. 'So, this is the great snake...' Nami thought
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:11 pm

"hello orochimaru its been a while hasn't it?" I smiled
Naruto looked at him then back to me, I nodded
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:13 pm

"Risuko,Heh ah yes....Well first things first.Naruto you need to round all of your anbu.And have them ready for anything....Sound ninja...what is your speacial skill?"I asked the female ninja
Back to top Go down
Nami Ryo

Nami Ryo

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:16 pm

"Genjutsu, Weapondary, taijutsu and killing without mercy..." She said simpling keeping her lifeless looking face on. 'Damnit..' She knew she lost control over her chakara.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:17 pm

"Father, I must thank you for the servant boy Ranmaru, you gave me. I tell you, there is something about a very feminine boy in a french maid's outfit that really turns me on. I allowed Ranmaru a 'lick of my lolly' if you will" he snickered with a viper like grin.

Last edited by Koburamaru on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:19 pm

I smiled widely at his son's success in sexual attention."Niiiice"I said with a long hissing i sound.Orochimaru noticed something..."Do you like spying young ninja?"I asked
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:19 pm

I chuckled "well I will gather the anbu as fast as possible" I smiled
Naruto nodded
Back to top Go down
Nami Ryo

Nami Ryo

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:21 pm

She tilted her head slightly. "How so, my lord?" She asked, but knew what he was talking about maybe. She was keeping a blank face on the ouside, but smirking on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:23 pm

Koburamaru turned towards the unknown Sound ninja with a raised eyebrow. "Oh please, your Genjutsu is pitiful. A child could have seen through your pathetic disguise" he taunted her.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:24 pm

"truly your genjutsu is weak" I said blankly "you'll need to work on that"
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:25 pm

"I think you know young ninja...what is your name?"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Nami Ryo

Nami Ryo

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:30 pm

"Nami Ryo" She said, knowing there was nothing for herself to do. She cansled the jutsu, sitting there with a blank face.
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:31 pm

"everyone do you think we should trust her?"i asked everyone but nami.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:33 pm

"Your an ANBU Black Ops member from the Leaf Village" Koburamaru said with narrowed eyes. "I say you should let me rip her face off so I can use it for my Vanishing Facial Copy Jutsu" he said with a vicious grin.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:34 pm

"then she's with me if she is an ANBU black op" I said
Back to top Go down
Nami Ryo

Nami Ryo

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:37 pm

She glanced over at him, wondering why he was trying to protect her. She growled hearing what Koburamaru said.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:38 pm

"Growl at this nipple pincher" he hissed at her as he gave her the finger.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:39 pm

"calm down you two" I said bluntly "are you an ANBU?" I asked nami
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Orochimaru's Meeting Room   In Orochimaru's Meeting Room Empty

Back to top Go down

In Orochimaru's Meeting Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next