Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

On The Job

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

On The Job - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:37 pm

Tsuna walked right in and stood in front of lady Tsunade's desk smiling and put his finger on the desk "yo lookey here miss lady Tsunade you need to give Sakura some time to chillax and be a kid she aint fully grown and might miss some of the best times of her life sitting around here working for ya"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Tsunade stared up at him, raising an eyebrow. She took a sip of her sake before she chuckled a bit. "Did she tell you to say this? Was she too much of a coward to ask for a day off?" she asks with a faint smile.

"I would have if she did. We've got enough people here working today anyway." she said.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:42 pm

Tsuna looks left and right as if they might be with other people and leans in closer to lady Tsunade "actually i came in here on my own Sakura was scared so she didnt even try to stop me besides who cares if she asks or i ask either way she can go out today now" he said happily
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:46 pm

"Well, I suppose I wouldn't blame her, I'll admit I haven't given her a day off in quite sometime. Perhaps it's time that I do." she replies, nodding in agreement.

Sakura waited behind the door, wondering if everything was going well. She was relieved to hear that it was pretty quiet in her office, she hadn't yelled at him or anything and that was a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:49 pm

Tsuna smiles and turns away from the desk whistling happily "thanks ya lady Tsunade" he walks out the door whistling still
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:51 pm

She nodded in reply before she resumed her daily paper work. Sakura looked at Tsuna a bit anxious. "S-So how did it go?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Tsuna looks sheepish and scratches his head lightly "well she was mad and said you just had your work tripled for a month sorry Sakura" he said jokingly to see how she would react
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:57 pm

She gasps, her pupils dialating in a comical manner. "Are you serious?!"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:58 pm

Tsuna busts out laughing he cant help himself "nah no way your free to go for today Sakura you have the day off" he said happily still laughing a bit
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:02 pm

She suddenly perked up but she was a little annoyed that he tricked her. She punched him in the arm, but in a somewhat playful way. "Well that's a relief..." she said sarcastically, but she couldn't help but laugh a little herself.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:04 pm

Tsuna grabs his arm playfully "oh my god girl you've got a cannon for an arm i think its broken" he says playfully again as he holds his arm and laughs lightly
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:06 pm

She laughed a little more. "Aw, do you want me to heal it and make it all better?" she teased, holding her hand out as it began to glow a light green.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:07 pm

Tsuna nodded slightly smiling widely at Sakura "oh yes tat could make it all better miss cannon for an arm" he says playfully as he pokes her nose gently with the arm she hit
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:11 pm

She put her hand over his arm for a moment before the glowing green light disappeared. "You might not want to move that arm around for a while." she said with a smirk, still playing along.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:14 pm

Tsuna nods softly still smiling "oh i surely wont miss Sakura you know what your doing now how about we go have some fun today?" he asked as he waited for an answer he yawned and cracked his neck
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:16 pm

"Hm, sure alright. Sounds good, did you have anything in mind?" she asks with a meek smile.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:19 pm

Tsuna shrugs slightly "there was some little festival going on in the center of the village games food fun how about that? then maybe we can go see those cherry blossoms since you havent yet"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:20 pm

"A festival and see the cherry blossoms? That does sounds nice...but I'd probably have to go and look for a kimono." she said with a sheepish look.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:22 pm

Tsuna smiles and nods slowly "well i can wait there is no rush Sakura we have all day to play around dont forget" he says softly
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:26 pm

"So did you want to go look at the Cherry Blossoms first before we go look for a kimono?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:27 pm

Tsuna shrugs lightly and smiles warmly at Sakura "hey i dont care whatever you want to do we will Sakura thats what today is for you Sakura day"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:29 pm

She couldn't help but laugh a little in response. "Sakura day huh...I like it. Let's go see the Cherry Blossoms then, I'm sure they're really beautiful to look at."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:33 pm

Tsuna continues to smile and grabs Sakura's had gently walking them towards the cherry blossom tree's "as you wish Sakura" he says softly
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:36 pm

She smiled back at him as he led her over to the cherry blossoms. She held out her free hand as she caught one and slowly let it fly out of her hand and carry with the wind.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Tsuna walks them both into the center of the cherry blossom tree's as the wind blows by causing a solid storm of cherry blossoms to fall all around and on them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Job   On The Job - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On The Job
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path of the Ninja :: Villages :: Five Great Shinobi Villages :: Konohagakure :: kages office-
Jump to: