Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Standing at the Gates [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:53 pm

"Sure, i'll send Tsunade a letter to pass onto you," She told her with a nod as she looked at the clock. "Jeez! I didnt know the time had passed so quickly," She rubbed the back of her neck. "We've been here nearly all day. I guess there were more patients than we thought," She shrugged slightly as she looked at all the patients, sound asleep in their respective beds.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:00 pm

She nodded and sweat-dropped a bit. "Yeah, time flys when you're having fun, or in our case...when you're busy working your ass off." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:07 pm

She laughed. "Too true, but these past few minutes have been fun," She corrected her as she looked out a window and saw a hawk circling the kage building. She sighed. "Thats Tsunade's messenger hawk. She must be looking for you," She said as she turned back to Sakura. "i could arrange a ride if you like? We've got a stables, and all of the horses are very efficient,"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:11 pm

She looked at her a little surprise, she definitely had to take her offer, it would save her the trouble of possibly getting sick if she tried to go back to the Leaf Village on foot.

"Sure, that sounds great...thanks a lot Kurai." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:16 pm

"Alright, then follow me," She told her as she led Sakura outside to the stables. She got her one of the horses and led it out. The horse, like the snow, was pure white with shocking blue eyes. "Her names Ivory. Take good care of her, I'll pick her up when i come by to visit. Tsunade will know where to keep her," She told Sakura with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:25 pm

She followed Kurai out to the stables and stared at the horse in awe. She had nevet seen such a beautiful looking horse, let alone one with blue eyes. "Alright, I promise to take good care of her...and thanks Kurai, hope I get a chance to see you again soon. If you ever need any more medical-nin around your village to help you, I'm your girl." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:05 am

She chuckled herself and nodded. "Of course, you'd be my first choice. You're very welcome, Sakura. It really was a pleasure meeting you. I hope that we run into each other again very soon," She said as she held the horse still as Sakura got on. "Have a safe trip! Send my regards to Tsunade, wont you?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:25 am

"Yeah, I've got a feeling we'll run into eachother sooner than we think." she smiled before she hopped on the horse and grabbed onto the rope.

"Well, I wish you the best of luck and I'll be sure to let Tsunade know."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:33 am

"Likewise, safe journey," She replied with a nod as she stepped back, away from the horse so the way was clear. She waved at Sakura and smiled once more before a swirl of snow circled her, engulfing her before she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:49 am

She waved at her before she gently kicked the horse and used the saddle to head off back to the Leaf Village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Gates [open]   Standing at the Gates [open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Standing at the Gates [open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3