Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Burn the pyromancer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi

Takeshi

Burn the pyromancer Empty
PostSubject: Burn the pyromancer   Burn the pyromancer EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:25 pm

General Information

Name:Burn
Looks:
Burn the pyromancer CD0F352CC72D462E848E78BDB8513CF1
Burn the pyromancer Hells-Fire-mage
Burn the pyromancer Fensakehacker
Village:konoha
Personal Information
Dislikes:he doesnt dislike much
Personality toward other people:not caring what they think and doing as he sees fit

Skills

Element(s):fire,lighting
Weapons:...
Jutsu:fire ball
lighting bolt
fire dragon
fireblast
fire wave

Background/RP Sample

Background:he was born in konoha without parents they abandon him when he burn their house so he entered the ninja academy to control his fire element he wasent the best student but he passed at the age of thirteen and was tutored after a war veteran jounin he was tough he's team mates died in a mission he went mad and burned part of the forest killing the enemy.his sensei decided he would join the chunin exam he entered and passed all trails developing his power and control of them in the procces.He became a chunin at the age of 15 he still a chunin doing jounin and anbu level missions he's a strong element master

RP Sample:He was shaking the body of his comrade"please please dont die on my ill miss you"he cried but to no responce he went mad and started laughing and crying then he made a fireball in his hands "hahahahaha ill make you all pay for what you stole from me hahahaha"he cried laughing and started burning the enemies alive hes eye on fire buining the forest in the process untill his master knocked him out to control him the last thing he said"ill show you all what im capable off"he said then passed out.

Last edited by Takeshi on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Takeshi

Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Burn the pyromancer   Burn the pyromancer EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:27 pm

check it if you wish but please don't lock it till I add the pics thank you
Back to top Go down
Cail

Cail

PostSubject: Re: Burn the pyromancer   Burn the pyromancer EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:54 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Burn the pyromancer   Burn the pyromancer EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:07 pm

Moved.
Back to top Go down
http://narutow.heavenforum.com
Oblivion Angel

PostSubject: Re: Burn the pyromancer   Burn the pyromancer EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:50 pm

I'm sorry, but maybe a Bio longer for Jounin?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Burn the pyromancer   Burn the pyromancer EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:51 pm

He's right. Make a longer bio please.
Back to top Go down
http://narutow.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burn the pyromancer   Burn the pyromancer Empty

Back to top Go down

Burn the pyromancer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path of the Ninja :: Creation Area :: Custom Character-
Jump to: