Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wandering

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:18 pm

Kayler yawned, her crimson eyes closing as she jumped from tree branch to tree branch, her red hair tucked inside a cloak that she wore. She didn't have Byakugan, but she had that extra sense, like a cat or something. A couple of kunai hung around her waist on strings, helping her make jingling noises.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:22 pm

Brisinge was walking around the forest for no reason other then to get some quiet and peace from the problems within the village he was recently given a sensei and a team without being consulted it kind of annoyed him as he walked he made little noise and even though he tread on the plants they seemed fine as Brisinge brought them back to full health after stepping on them with his nature based affinity he smiled as the sun shined down up him his white hair seem to sparkle in the light while his black jacket and hat seemed to become darker he closed his eyes and listened to the sound of the forest until he heard an odd jingling noise "what that?" he asked himself as he looked around for the source of the noise
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:26 pm

Kayler stopped on one of the branches, opening her eyes and smiling around her. A little bit of wind blew against her face and knocked her hood down, her long hair flying free afterwards, the smell of roses wafting off of her. The jingling continued, causing a little purr to erupt from her chest.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:29 pm

Brisinge walked towards the noise slowly he peeked his out from a tree and saw Kayler standing there and he blushed a light pink right away as he watched her he noticed the kunai around her waist and heard them jingling together in the wind he knew what made the noise and was going to leave but suddenly the wind a bit hard and sent his hat flying off of his head and straight for Kayler he reached up running after it "my hat oh no" he said as he tried to grab it
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:33 pm

Kayler looked down, watching as the white haired boy chased after his hat. She laughed, jumping down and grabbing hold of the hat quickly, hugging it and smiling. If you could see her, you could practically imagine a tail and ears of little kitten on her.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:36 pm

Brisinge stopped right across from Kayler and watched as she grabbed his hat and hugged it to her he blushed a dark pink this time as he started to play with his finger pushing them together and twisting them around he looked at the ground so she wouldnt see his blush "u-um m-miss can i-i have m-my hat b-back?" he asked quietly his stuttering only caused his blush to stay in place instead of fading away
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:40 pm

She chuckled, her voice slightly high pitched and childish, "Sure thing." She walked closer, holding the hat out slowly and minding the distance between them, trying not to scare him off.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:03 pm

Brisinge inched forward slowly and looked up a bit but as he did he blushed again and took the hat gently before pulling it back over his white hair he started to play with his fingers again and looked at the ground as he stuttered out "t-th-thank y-you m-miss"
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:06 pm

"Please, call me Kayler." I purred, bowing my head. "If you don't mind me asking, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:08 pm

Brisinge didnt look up at all for fear of blushing in front of Kayler again he nodded when she said to call her Kayler and replied back softly "m-my n-name i-is Brisinge" he twisted his fingers around a bit as he spoke and then reached up to mess with the beaded neckalace around his neck he rubbed the crystal in the center softly
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:15 pm

"That's pretty." She motioned towards the necklace around his necklace. She held herself back from touching it, the glint it gave off in the sunlight catching her attention. Don't... jump... don't... jump... I know its shiny but you can't attack him like that. Ah!! I sound crazy!! She thought to herself, her legs tensing up as her mind battled with her spirit.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:17 pm

Brisinge nodded slowly "the hat and the necklace are all i have from when i was a baby i dont know if my parents gave them to me but i like to think they did it makes me feel better Kayler" he says in a sad tone although he is a bit happy that he didnt stutter his way through the words for once while talking to Kayler
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:21 pm

"Oh.. I'm sorry." Kayler looks down, remembering what her sister Ichigo had told her about her own orphaned child life. "My sister was found when she was an infant, all she had was a katana with a moon, a star, and a sun engraved into it's blade."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Brising lets go of his necklace and looks up his little balck eyes seem to stare through Kayler as he smiles slightly under his little black eyes are two little blueish triangles like tattoos "im sorry to hear that Kayler although i am happy to hear you had a sibling to grow up with"
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:31 pm

"You want her?" She joked as she smiles back, glancing up at him. Her red eyes were happy and playful, her inner laughter gleaming. She tucked some of her hair behind her ear, crossing her arms behind her back. "So... what're you doing here in the forest?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:33 pm

Brisinge shook his head slightly at her joke and kept that little smile on his face "no thank you Kayler and i came out here to get away from everyone in the village i was given a team and a sensei without even being consulted i wanted peace and quiet for once instead of the constant noise and problems within the village..." he said quietly
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:40 pm

"Peace and quiet... yeah that's what you'll get out here." She nodded, glancing around fondly. "The warmth is way better then the snow and cold in my village."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:41 pm

Brisinge looks around as well his necklace making a slight noise as he moves "i wouldnt know Kayler i have never seen snow before or if i have i was much too young to remember it" he said quietly again as he looked back towards the gound and started to play with his fingers again
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:45 am

"Would you like to see some?" She asked, her eyes gleaming hopefully at the thought. She didn't really enjoy the snow much but having a friend to show around would help her from being alone. I wonder, if he wants to go, if he a coat... It'll be cold for someone who's never seen snow, and never had to walk around in it. She thought quietly, her thoughts wandering.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:09 pm

Brisinge looked up for a bit and smiled slightly "t-that s-s-sounds nice Kayler" he said quietly he had heard of snow but only the little details like how it was pure white and very cold sometimes but someone once told him it was beautiful and it seemed to change the world all around them as it covered places
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:49 am

"Okay!" She tried to hold herself back from glomping him but she couldn't help it. She giggled, "Gotta coat? Or do you just want to use mine?" She motioned with a slight jerk of the head at her cloak that was still wrapped tightly around her.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:16 pm

Brisinge blushed brightly when Kayler glomped him he couldnt help it he blushed when he saw a girl but now one was touching him he blushed a very dark red color "i dont have any coats i hardly ever go anywhere cold Kayler so i guess i could use yours" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:04 pm

"Alrighty!!" she smiled, taking a step back, noticing his very dark red face. "Oh.. sorry. Didn't mean to do that." She pulled her slightly thick cloak off of her to reveal the black tank top underneath, two sleeves that weren't connected hung around her arms, covering most of her hands except for her finger tips. She handed it to him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:05 pm

Brisinge reached up and took the coat from Kayler " its okay Kayler but what will you wear to the cold snow now?" he asked softly a little curious to hear the answer from her now
Back to top Go down
Kayler teh Sailor

Kayler teh Sailor

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:13 pm

She chuckled, "I don't need it. I'm immune to the cold. I only wear it for my sis, she thinks I'll get sick."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path of the Ninja :: Villages :: Traveling-
Jump to: