Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kurokon in iwagakure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurokon

Kurokon

Kurokon in iwagakure Empty
PostSubject: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:40 pm

He walked through the village not surised with any changes
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka

Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:44 pm

The Dragon Sage walking through the Rock hot forest of Iwagakure with Kurairyuu beside him."How are you doing Kurairyuu? Have you sensed Kurama yet?"he asked.
"No but i sense a Strong Ninja walking towards our way."He responded
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:45 pm

"hmm I sense something" He said to himself
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka

Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:47 pm

"Attack?"he asked facial expression not changing.
"Yes"he replied.
"Then,Attack Kurairyuu"He said running towards the huge source of power
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:49 pm

"its coming at me hmm........ better activate curse seal" He said as the marks of his curse seal began going all over him
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka

Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:53 pm

OOc: nice curse seal Very Happy

Hiei runs full speed towards the power source only to vanish behind him as Kurairyuu spreads his wings and an intense darkness comes from his wings spreading all over the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:54 pm

"all this for me? I'm touched but its not gonna be enough" he smirked and unfolded his wings
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka

Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:58 pm

"Yes"He said as Kurairyuu forms into the darkness in which Kurokon stands as the Darkness starts to close in on Kurokon himself as Hiei stands watching un amused.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:02 pm

"oh wow darkness" He smirked and began charging a fire type rasengan "you should be leaving right about now"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka

Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:05 pm

Hiei summons Kajiryuu and the Firerasengan Stops Immediately."...."
Kajiryuu:"..He's right we should be leaving,He isnt a threat...."He said glancing at Kurairyuu
Kurairyuu:"More like a bug....Let's go"he said grinning
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:07 pm

His sword was suddenly at hiei's neck "never underestimate me"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka

Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:11 pm

"Don't underestimate me."He said as soon as kurokon put his sword infront of my neck,Kurairyuu's claw was at Kurokon's eye and Kajiryuu was charging up His Firerasengan Meteors.
Hiei Grab the sword by the blade and his arm Got Huge and scaley as his skin became as hard as a dragon's and he crushed the blade without a scratch
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:14 pm

"why the hell are you here anyways?" He asked calmly as if they werent fighting "you shouldn't attack complete strangers"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka

Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:19 pm

The darkness leaves as Kajiryuu goes also and Kurairyuu turns to first form of Dragon and Hiei Jumps back and faces you.He began unwrapping his Bandages."I apologize....Do you know of a Kurama?"he asked(like this Kurokon in iwagakure Hiei-11)
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:20 pm

"I don't know what your talking about"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka

Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:21 pm

"Kurama,Kurama the Iwagakure's Greatest Anbu.....Do you know where he is?"he asked getting irritated
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:23 pm

"no" He said not changing his voice "who wants to know anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka

Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:26 pm

"The guy that just asked you....i have no use for you anymore"He said walking away
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:27 pm

"hmm your form is weak"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka

Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:32 pm

"That's coming from a Weak ninja such as yourself,Kage is just an excuse for the lazy ninja to boss other hard working ninja around,Other ninja that are worth being called leaders,such as Kurama.....It doesnt bother me if you annoy or bad mouth me,Im not Human."He said
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:36 pm

"and yet you still think I hand out missions to the truly strong? I'm the strongest in the leaf, I do missions no one else can do"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka

Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:39 pm

"Do you hunt other Kages?,Have you ever been to an alternte world?,Have you be to the Land of Dragons,Snakes,Toads?....heh Demon world?...If you don't know where Kurama is or isnt willing to help me find him then i have nothing to do with you,Oh Great Ninja of the leaf"He said smirking
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:43 pm

"you have no real power do you" He smirked and the sword in his hand reform again perfect as ever "I had to train, and find out how to use chakra in different ways" He sighed "while you were born with power"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka

Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:57 pm

"Same for I,You are human i am demon for humans you learn how to walk,talk,read,defend yourself,know right from wrong,For demons disobeying Satan is Death,Trying to do good is death,talking to death is death.Us Demons are whipped when we do something wrong,We have to do unspeakable things to gain power.It takes a regular demon 100 years to walk on air,it took me 3,But for humans it take them a few days of hard training and chakra control."He said as he jumped into the air and he sits staring at you.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:00 pm

"your breaking a rule now then.... your talking to death"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurokon in iwagakure   Kurokon in iwagakure Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurokon in iwagakure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next