Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurokon

Kurokon

Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) Empty
PostSubject: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:14 pm

Kurokon walked on the water towards tobi "hello Tobi, I came to negotiate"
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:25 pm

"You know my name,why not call me by it, Kurokon."He said walking closer to Kurokon
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:31 pm

"of course madara uchiha" He smiled "I hope you dont mind being called out but, I simply want a truce, I know of what you have done"
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:34 pm

"A truce?....Hmm..."He said thinking about it
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:39 pm

"I have my reasons as I know you have yours but I know one thing, you are not invincible even we may be over powered by shear numbers" He said not changing his warming expression "we are shinobi but we are not Kami(god)"
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:44 pm

"You are not Kami....But i understand,A truce means signing a agreement,a document stating that we will have one."He said taking off his spiral orange mask revealing a face that looks like the Mizukage.

ooc: yup that sexy Mizukage girl face xD so hot
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:49 pm

"neither of us are... when the world ends even you will die everything will... but may I ask you about something?"
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:54 pm

He grinned."You may ask."He said still walking close
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:55 pm

"you have lived longer than any normal person... I want you to help me do that" He walked closer removing the kage hood and robes
ooc: he looks like my new avy
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:59 pm

"You want me to help you learn to live longer.....why should i?"He smirked and softly placed his hand on Kurokon's face.

ooc: remember hes in mizukage girl form xD Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) Mizukage
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:12 pm

"you know you cant take over this world by yourself you would die by shear numbers like many in the past that had even more power than you.... like the starter of the jutsu" He looked into Madara's eyes with Kurokon's eyes looking like they were on fire "and simply cause dont you want an apprentice?"
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:21 pm

"Looking into the eyes of mines is dangerous and you know it." His face complately changed to the face pf Madara Uchiha you know him of."That may be true but i even so...i still live again,SO calm down i never said i didnt want an apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:26 pm

"I'm not wired up madara" He chuckled "my eyes are always like this, you of all people should know that, and may I be your apprentice"
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:33 pm

"hmmm.....What can you do Hokage?"He asked sitting on the water which you stand
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:39 pm

"I'm a master of fire am part of a very rare clan that I have only met one other of my clan, I mastered rasengan, and I have a three way truce with the three most powerful villages of them all, I am hokage of konoha as you know, I have a alliance of sorts with orochimaru, and dont even ask about him" He smirked "and I have an alliance with sand"
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:49 pm

"Fascinating....Name one thing that you have done that no one else has and im impressed."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:51 pm

"I have held off deidara with shadow clones and he had to flee cause of them"
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:56 pm

"Hmm....Intresting.All you want now is immortality,why didnt you try Jashinism?"He asked
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:00 pm

"I refuse to be sent to hell... this world will eventually end we all know this... and cause I wouldnt be able to be hokage with that" He said
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:07 pm

"I see.....Listen,you stick with me,do whatever i ask with no questions asked...if you want immortality.Earn it."He said standing back up as his face changed to the Mizukage.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:09 pm

"few things I am not willing to do" He smiled "so I accept"
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:12 pm

"I see."He grinned."Im not going to make you do that."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:14 pm

"good I wont have to murder my own people or do that" He said with the last part was a disgusted face and sound
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:20 pm

"Its fine,when im in this form i have THAT so we can THAT anytime."He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:24 pm

"oh and you should also get a new leader for akatsuki" He chuckled "pein is much too weak for that position"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)   Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants) Empty

Back to top Go down

Madara meets Kurokon (p unless one of kurokon's sannin or one of madara's assistants)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next