Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Orochimaru and Ember meet again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:16 pm

"....What?" She followed him.
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:20 pm

"So you came here to keep me from my experiments,try to beat my ass and threaten to burn the village down to?...what did you want?...yes i have a son but it was before i met someone like you.It's something about that boy thats even strange to me."He said grinning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:23 pm

She calmed down a it. "You are a werid man."
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:26 pm

"You are a strange woman,demon....woman-demon"He said looking off to the right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:28 pm

"... I'll get you some boys."
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:31 pm

"Why was you so angry with me having a child?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:33 pm

"I told you I don't like people holding out info on me." The fire from her arms dissapeared.h
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:35 pm

"Then im sorry,by you being a demon i thought you would attack me after what we did or kill me or never see you again that was my fault but how do you know that i have a son?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:37 pm

"I met the little bastard and he keeps calling me mom."
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:40 pm

He laughed and walked over to her with a serious face."Im sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:41 pm

"Fine. I'm going to the bar. Meet you in an hour or two?""
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:44 pm

"Yes..."he said as he ripped off his face and appeared as the 4th kazekage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:46 pm

"Nice trick. See yah." She went to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:47 pm

"They arent have as good as the ones you do in bed"he said grinning under his bandages and walking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:10 pm

Ember Found herself a seat and ordered a few drinks. In a few minutes she was surrounded by a few guys.
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:48 pm

Kazekage Orochimaru walked in there and noticed all those guys.He shook his head and took out his sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:13 pm

Ember waved at him.
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:16 pm

He put his sword back and all the guys that surrounded ember throat was split and blood gushed everyone."Red rain,so beautiful.........These are the tears from my heart."He smirked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:18 pm

"How poetic. Was that neccasarry?"
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:22 pm

"If you may ask,Then yes."He took a cup of undrunken sake from a table he was standing by and walked towards ember
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:25 pm

-.-
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:26 pm

"Now what?"he asked sitting down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:29 pm

"Nothing. I need a drink."
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:38 pm

He ordered a drink for and and wrapped his arm around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:43 pm

She smiled."What are you up too?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru and Ember meet again   Orochimaru and Ember meet again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Orochimaru and Ember meet again
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next