Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:47 am

She laughed sheepishly. "Well, you kind of looked like him from behind and I almost thought you were when I saw your mask." she admits.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:48 am

"Ah, I see. Some people I have met made jokes saying that the two of us might be related since we look alike. I do not see the resemblance" he said as he shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:55 am

"That usually what people say when they're compared to looking like another person." she said with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:59 am

"Indeed. Though, I have no idea why people compare me to the Copy Ninja. I doubt he has effectively formed a fighting style that allows him to use weapons on all four of his limbs like I have" he said as he pointed to the sword on his back, pulled down his left sleeve to show a dagger attached to a mechanism on his left wrist and pointed to the folded up tiger claws on his shinobi sandals.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:04 am

"Perhaps, but you'll be sorry if you underestimate Kakashi-sensei, trust me. He may not be able to do what you can, but he's got some tricks of his own..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:06 am

"Oh, I know. The Copy Ninja is famous for a reason and only a fool would underestimate him. I doubt anyone has actually seen his true power, considering every time he's fought someone he had to protect someone, so he wouldn't be at his full power. I will one day approach the Copy Ninja and spar with him to see how powerful he really is" he said to her calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:17 am

She nods a bit. "Good luck with that, my teammate and I have fought him together before and it was anything but a walk in the park. He's learned a lot since the last time we fought against him."
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:20 am

"I see. It comes as no surprise though. No matter how powerful the student becomes, the teacher will always wind up victorious" he said with an understanding nod of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:30 am

"Hm, not necessarily, maybe not now, but I think it's possible that someday the student will surprass the teacher once they've learned everything from them." she explains with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:31 am

"That would only happen if the student learned abilities on their own without the teacher's knowledge. The sensei teaches you everything you know and so therefore, they know everything they taught you" he lectured in a seemingly lazy manner, making him sound a little like Kakashi.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:35 am

"I guess that's...partially true." she admits with a sweat-drop. She couldn't help but notice the way he lectured her, it sort of reminded her of Kakashi.

'These guys are alike in more way than one...' she thinks.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:39 am

"Forgive me for lecturing. I have wanted students of my own to train but my master the Amekage has decided my talents would be better suited for Hunter-nin" he explained as he apologized in a calm manner.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:48 am

"I see...I can understand that. I think maybe someday I'll want to have students of my own to teach them what I've learned from Lady Tsunade and Kakashi-sensei." she admits with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:50 am

"Indeed. Most of us desire students to teach to pass down our skills" he said with a nod of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:57 am

"Yeah, I've really learned a lot from my teachers and I hope to pass their teachings to my own students." she said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:11 am

"Indeed. I heard Kakashi has invented his own series of Assassination techniques. I believe they are called the Chidori and the Raikiri. Is this true?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:14 am

"Yeah, that's right. His moves seem to be a lot stronger than the last time I saw them." she said with a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:28 am

"Impressive. So I'm not the only one to come up with a series of Assassination Techniques" he said in a thoughtful manner.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:36 am

"Apparently not, he just seems to get stronger and stronger." she said with a soft sigh. "But I guess that's what's expected of someone who's copied over a thousand jutsu and is listed in the bingo book."
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:37 am

"While I have not copied a thousand jutsu, I have invented plenty of my own, not to mention I too am in the Bingo Book" he said in a neutral tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:53 am

"Really, that's pretty impressive..." she said in slight awe.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:59 am

"Let me show you" he said as he took out a bingo book and opened it to a bookmarked page. It showed Rikimaru wearing a pitch-black Hunter-nin mask with his left hand stabbing a target into their heart with a dagger while his free hand chopped another target's head off with a sword. He also had his tiger claws stabbed into the chests of two other targets. It looked like he killed them all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:10 am

She stared at it in awe but she couldn't help but wince a little at the gorey images. "You really seem to have your jutsu down and know how to use them effectively I'll give you that..." she said, staring at the bingo book.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:12 am

"Indeed. I have another pic in the bingo book" he said as he showed her the second pic, where he had his fingers together and pointing straight out at his target. It appeared that he had stabbed his somehow stabbed his opponent with his hand as if his hand was a Dagger.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:31 am

"You must be pretty well-known if you have two pictures of yourself..." she commented with a sheepish look, sporting a sweat-drop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara   Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sakura Haruno Meets Rikimaru Nara
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next