Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X Empty
PostSubject: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:44 am

Koburamaru, in gothic attire (look at the avatar), was walking through the Leaf Village with a bored look on his face. His silver hair blew in the wind and his yellow, slitted snake eyes darted around the village. His pale skin seem to glow slightly from the sun's light.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:45 am

Naruto was walking towards the ramen shop
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:46 am

Koburamaru spotted Naruto walking towards the Ramen Bar a vicious, viper like grin slithered it's way onto his face. He carefully walked over to Naruto, making sure the blond didn't see him.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:48 am

Naruto sat down at the shop
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:49 am

"Well, if it isn't the Kyuubi Container" he said as he reached Naruto, his Orochimaru-esque eyes staring at him.

Last edited by Koburamaru on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:54 am

He growled "shut the hell up"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:55 am

"My father was right. The Kyuubi boy is hostile. Then again, I still must say that your better company then Sasuke 'Sir-Clucks-A-Lot' Uchiha" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:57 am

"call me by my name if you know so much about me"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:58 am

"Very well then Uzumaki" he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:59 am

"who are you anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:59 am

"My name is Koburamaru, Cobra Man. I am the son of the one of the men you hate" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:00 am

"I hate no one"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:01 am

"Oh? So you don't hate a certain man for making your 'best friend' leave the village?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:02 am

"he never was my friend" He said "orochimaru"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:02 am

"Correct. I am Orochimaru's son" he said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:03 am

"....." He ate some ramen
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:04 am

"So Naruto, let me ask you something. Do you believe in peace? Do you want the shinobi villages to stop fighting in wars and be united under one banner? A banner of peace and prosperity?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:07 am

"yeah" He said
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:10 am

Koburamaru looked around and leaned in close to Naruto and started whispering. "Well, you see, my father Orochimaru has a new goal. He no longer wishes to destroy Konoha. Instead, he would like to unite all the villages together under one complete banner. Think of it, no more wars, no more hatred between villages. No more of the Rock Village killing any Konoha ninja that comes into their country out of hatred towards this village, no more of the Lightning Village kidnapping clan members back to their village so they can have a bloodline, no more of village civil wars. All that will exist will be peace and prosperity throughout the land" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:12 am

He thought for a moment "the kage would kill me"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:14 am

"Ah, that's the thing though. The Hokage, Kurokon, happens to be my father's cousin and ally. Also, think of this Naruto. The villagers will stop their petty fighting and work together to get rid of the biggest threat to the villages and the world. The Akatsuki. Think of it, with the villages working together, the Akatsuki won't stand a chance" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:14 am

"hmm okay" He smiled
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 am

"So you'll join my father and help him unite the villages?" he asked Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:17 am

"I'll join the hokage and him as well" He said "I follow the hokage first and orocchimaru second"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:18 am

"Alright then, that's good. So Naruto, what do you like to do for fun?" he asked him with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X   X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X Empty

Back to top Go down

X Naruto Uzumaki meets Koburamaru X
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next