Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kakashi Meets Koburamaru

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

Kakashi Meets Koburamaru Empty
PostSubject: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:32 pm

Koburamaru, who was out of his ANBU Captain attire, was walking through the Leaf Village with a bored expression on his face. His bright, almost white, short silver hair blew in the wind and his cold, viper like, golden, slitted, snake like, Orochimaru-esque eyes darted around, looking for any sign of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Kakashi sat at the heroes grave in the leaf village paying his respects to Obito and the rest of his squad.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:55 pm

Koburamaru sensed a powerful presence near one of the Training Fields so he walked into that direction and came upon Kakashi sitting in front of a grave stone with a number of names on it. He raised and eyebrow and looked at him. "So you are the famous Kakashi huh?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:56 pm

Kakashi sat there and heard a voice asking about who he was. "Oh Me? Yeah Im Kakashi" he replied. He looked half asleep.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:59 pm

"I thought the Great Copy Ninja would spend some of his valuable time doing something more important then sit in front of some grave stone" he said.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:00 pm

"..A Ninja should honor the dead every once and awhile.." he stated
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:01 pm

He snorted. "Why? Their DEAD!!! Not like their gonna jump out of the ground and say 'Hey, thanks for honoring me" he said.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:02 pm

"You honor them for their help in the village, Not for gratification.." he said
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:04 pm

"I say fuck that. Let them rot in the ground. Not like honoring them is gonna change anything" he said.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:06 pm

Kakashi was becoming annoyed with this ones attitude "..We don't honor them to change anything, we do it because we want to"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:10 pm

"Well guess what I think of that? Fuck that, fuck you, fuck your stupid, piece of shit Icha Icha Paradise and FUCK YO MOMMA!" he yelled at him, obviously intending on pissing off Kakashi.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Kakashi had a sweatdrop at how annoying this boy was. "...How..Old Are You?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:12 pm

"You will get nothing out of me except a fuck you you good-for-nothing, one-eyed monkey sucker" he said with a scowl.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:13 pm

"Obviously Young if you need to insult people you've just met for no reason" he sighed
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:14 pm

"Damn right I'm young. There's nothing wrong with that" he said.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:16 pm

"I Never said that there was something wrong with it" he sighed
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:17 pm

"It sounded like you were" he said.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:18 pm

"Well I wasn't Now it doesn't matter, Is there a reason you came up to me?.." he muttered
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:21 pm

"I felt a powerful presence near here and I went to check it out. Imagine my surprise when I saw the great copy-nin sitting in front of a piece of monkey shit grave stone like a fucking statue" he said.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:25 pm

"I'm here alot, so get used to it" he said
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:26 pm

"I don't even live in this pile of horse shit you call a village anyway so I don't have to. You know why? Because this village is shit, your shit, your teammates were shit, your sensei was shit, your book is shit, your mother is shit and last but not least, your father is shit as well" he snapped.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:29 pm

Kakashi clenched a fist "...So Who are You Then?" kakashi did not anger easily but mention his father and his friends..
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:30 pm

"Me? I'm Koburamaru, the White Viper and I'm none other then the son of Orochimaru" he said with a viper like grin.
Back to top Go down
Volcom

Volcom

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:32 pm

"Well Then. That makes you an Enemy Of the Leaf Village, I have take care of the Enemies of this village" he stated
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 pm

"You know what I think of that? Take your words along with all your memories of piece of shit teammates, sensei and father, put the in a box, put a lid on it, wrap some nice ribbons around it, turn it sideways and stick up your ass and while your at it, stick that gravestone up your ass as well cause I wipe my ass with you, your friends, your sensei, your father and that piece of shit book of yours" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Meets Koburamaru   Kakashi Meets Koburamaru Empty

Back to top Go down

Kakashi Meets Koburamaru
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next