Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Around the village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Around the village - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:19 am

Brisinge moved his hand so Tani could see the pretty small blue flower he had caused to bloom in the middle of the grass
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:23 am

She stared at the flower with slight interest before she looked at Brisinge. "You did that, how?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:25 am

Brisinge opens his hands and places them on the grass allowing it to gro slightly "i dont have a real element like water or fire i have a nature based affinity meaning plants are my element Tani" he said slowly
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:29 am

"Hm, cool..." she said with a meek smile. "It could still be used to your advantage in a match, make a huge vine grow out from the ground and choke your opponent to death." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:30 am

Brisinge winced at the thought and he flower suddenly died as did the grass he helped grow "i dont like to hurt others no matter what they have done Tani and i dont like trying to use my power like that either"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:36 am

She rolled her eyes, laying on the grass. "Chill out Bri-chan, I was just kidding, I'm not that heartless..." she mumbled under her breath. "What do you take me for?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:38 am

Brisinge allows the plants to grow again the blue flower is back to being pretty "but your ok with hurting others you know when you have arent you?"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:41 am

She got quiet for a moment before she responded back. "If it's for the sake of my village...then I'll do what I have to. Let's put it at that...I'll say this though. I don't like to cause pain or harm other people...I only do it when necessary." she explains.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:42 am

Brisinge holds his hands together "why cant people just get along and be happy? why must we fight and kill to do what to breed more hatred towards one another?" he asked softly
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:49 am

"If it were that way, we wouldn't be shinobi now would we? It's the life of a ninja unfortunately...every man for themself, or I should say, every village for itself." she said with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:51 am

Brisinge looked at the flower he made and plucked it gently as a small breeze flew by he threw it into the air and watched as the wind carried it away "then we just have to unite the villages right?" he said in a wistful tone
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 am

"Hm, well I suppose...I don't know how that would work though? We've been at war for years with other villages." she said, watching the petals catch off in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:54 am

Brisinge smiles warmly as he looks to the sky "maybe we just have to give them something that they all have to work against Tani"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:55 am

"So how do you figure?" she asks, staring up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:58 am

Brisinge shrugs "maybe we can do something that all the villages need to band together to defeat im not sure but i would like to see a united shinobi"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:01 am

She snorted a little, turning on her side to stare at a ladybug that landed on a blade of grass "Yeah, that'll definitely be the day, only one can dream..." she sighed a little, gently cupping the ladybug into her hand.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:02 am

Brisinge smiled softly again "i will make that a reality one day" he said so softly the gentle breeze covered his words
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:05 am

"Well it's good to have a dream to shoot for, even if it seems like it's impossible." she nodded her head a little, releasing the ladybug from her hand and letting it fly off.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:06 am

Brisinge did something he almost never did he actually spoke in a normal voice "its only impossible if you think it cant be done Tani" he said defiantly
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:12 am

"I didn't say it was impossible...but if it feels like it I suppose that's a good thing, because it makes you work that much harder." she said.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:14 am

Brisinge nodded and went back to his soft quiet voice "i guess your right Tani"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:15 am

"Since when am I ever wrong?" she smirked, but in a joking way.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:17 am

"only about very other second Tani" he said playfully with that soft voice he made another flower bloom between them and watched as it waved in the wind
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:22 am

She stuck out her tongue and pulled down her eyelid. "Nya, you always have to bring me down don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:23 am

Brisinge laughed lightly and drew his knee's to his chest where he rested his head "who knows maybe thats my job Tani" he said jokingly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Around the village
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next