Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Around the village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

Around the village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:46 pm

After she calmed down a bit, she let out a small sigh. She frowned when she saw him staring at the ground again. "Aw c'mon, don't give me that same look Tsuna." she said.

"You don't have to take everything so damn seriously, learn to live a little for goodness sake." she huffed.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:49 pm

Brisinge looked up at her again he tried to not blush but he couldnt help it the dark red color wouldnt leave his face "i take everything seriously thats the way i was taught to do things anything could be a problem so never let your guard down" he repeated the words as his teachers had
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:53 pm

"Hmph..." she frowned, staring at the ground for a moment. "Who taught you that?" she asks a little more quietly.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Brisinge shrugs and thinks that is not a very smart question but he answers anyways "my teachers the ones who taught me to use shinobi skills and my nature based affinity Tani"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:57 pm

"Hm..." she stayed silent for a moment, thinking back to what her parents had taught her and expected of her, it was a bit of a sore subject to bring up her parents.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:03 pm

Brisinge looked around where they were standing and watched the people go by as though they werent really there "so why did you think what i was doing earlier was stupid tani? if i may ask"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:12 pm

"You said yourself you were trying to entertain yourself, there are other things you can do to entertain yourself you know..." she said, giving him a flat look.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:16 pm

Brisinge tilts his head to the side and looks confused "but i dont get why balancing a kunai on my finger was stupid Tani" he said quietly as he looked at the finger he had been balancing the kunai on
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:18 pm

"Do I have to spell it out for you? There's more things you can do with your time you know...like training for instance." she suddenly flared up.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:28 pm

Brisinge hunched down a bit at the girls agressive attitude he was a more passive person "but i dont like to fight Tani its doesnt feel good to get hurt and it doesnt feel good to hurt others" he said very softly
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:31 pm

"Yeah well like it or not, that's the life of a shinobi! That's what my parents taught me, to train my ass off and never slander the family name by failing." she said, glaring at him harshly. She suddenly stared down at the ground at the mention of her parents and she sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Brisinge stands straight "well maybe you have the pride of a shinobi but i dont i have been hurt and it doesnt feel good why would i want to inflict that pain upon others?"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:35 pm

"To protect your village...you want to disappoint your family down and let them know that you can't do that?!" she shouted. She suddenly stopped herself, quickly looking away. "I've said too much..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Brisinge looked away sadly at her words they struck deep into his heart "what family Tani?" he asked softly he didnt have to say any other words
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:39 pm

She stared at him a bit surprised before she stared at the ground once more. "I-I'm sorry...I didn't know. I got...carried away." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:42 pm

Brisinge looked at her his black eyes seem empty now not even embarrassed as he looked at Tani "its ok im used to that by now most people say the same thing its kinda of old" he said slowly and softly in that sad tone of his
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:49 pm

"Hm..." she frowned, staying quiet for a moment as well. The only sound now was the usual noise of the bustling people that were chattering or walking.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:50 pm

Brisinge looks at her calmly although his eyes still seem empty "you want to why i dont have a family?" he asked but either way he thought he would tell her
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:52 pm

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to..." she mumbled staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:54 pm

Brisinge smiles but its a bitter smile one of pain and confusion like a child who doesnt understand what they did wrong "i dont have a family because i wasnt born in konoha i was found alone abandonded by my family just outside the fire country my parents didnt want me"
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:03 pm

"I see...sorry I brought it up." she mumbled, feeling a little guilty.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:06 pm

Brisinge shrugs lightly "should i want to make my family proud when they didnt even want me Tani? huh can you answer that question for me?" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:09 pm

"I said I'm sorry okay?! You think I have it any easier?" she shouted angrily. "I may not be able to understand the pain you felt, but you have no idea what I've been through..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:11 pm

Brisinge sighs softly "yea thats true i dont so why dont you tell me about it so we can be sad together" he said softly in a joking tone a hint of a smile on his lips
Back to top Go down
Tani Hatsuka

Tani Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:15 pm

She felt her anger slowly dissipate when she noticed him crack a smile. She took a deep breath before she letout a long sigh. "Well, thing is...all my parents care about is keeping our family name from being slandered and becoming well-known to everyone. I was told to never to dissapoint or slander the family or I could be banished...so I have to work hard and keep the family name going, otherwise my parents will never learn to accept me." she explained in a low whisper, staring hard at the ground.

"I haven't really improved much in my training, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay with my family much longer. I feel like...such a fool to even try." she whispered in a dejected tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around the village   Around the village - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Around the village
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next