Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost In Thought

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:29 pm

Rena sat next to one of Konoha's streams, looking into the waters with a sigh. Things were going so slow for her. Keiichi was away on a mission, and she didn't have anyone to talk to. Sure, there was her team-mates, but she didnt KNOW them. She only saw their faces a couple of times. Besides, who'd wanna waste their time talking to her? Nobody. She ran a hand through her sky blue hair as her chestnut eyes drifted shut. Maybe, one day, someone would be able to understand her...
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:33 pm

Brisinge walked along one of konoha's streams as always he wore his black hat over his white hair and the black coat that hung past his knee's his tiny black eyes seemed to look only straight ahead as if he had nothing to do and when he had nothing to do Brisinge often did the same thing everytime he pulled out five kunai and balanced the sharp tips on his fingers making sure they stood straight up and didnt fall even as he continued to walk up the bank of the stream he wasnt sure what to do today as he hadnt recieved word from his sensei or anyone else so he had walked around until he found the stream and decided to follow it
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:39 pm

She tensed slightly as she heard someone approach. Instinctively, her eyes snapped open and her head whipped in the direction of the noise. This caused her pontail to come loose, so her hair cascaded down her back and over her shoulders. Her shoulders were tense, and her legs were rigid, ready to bolt if the situation called for it. Even if she was in the Leaf and she was perfectly safe, she didn't like taking any chances.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:43 pm

Brisinge unaware of Rena's presence began to sing softly "in the land of old and the land of the young in the land of the brave and the land of the bold there lived a great man he was not strong or fast as some but all the world listened when he sung..." he sang quietly as the kunai on his finger tips dropped away to the ground making a clanking noise his eyes seemed to reflect sadness as he reached down to grab the kunai back up
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:47 pm

She flinched and shied away, making a scuffling noise as she retreated from the sound of the clashing metal. She tucked her knees up to her chest. 'Go away, go away, go away, go away...' She repeated in her mind, trying her hardest not to tremble. She hated being alone, especially without her brother, and especially when nobody else was around should she be attacked. She thought about things far too much, so she ended up assuming the worst conclusion. It was a curse she had to bear for being such a tactical thinker.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:50 pm

Brisinge was picking up the kunai when he heard a scuffling sound he thought it might be an animal and walked over and looked around and saw a girl Brisinge thought he knew her and then he remembered she was on his team with the trowa boy he knelt down feeling his face blush a light pink merely due to the fact that rena was a girl and he spoke quietly "h-h-hello?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:53 pm

She opened her eyes and looked at him out of the corner of her eye. When he saw how close he was, she blushed too. She'd seen him before. He was the boy who she'd seen when they were waiting for their sensei. There was another kid to, but she couldnt quite remember what he looked like. Now sure he wouldnt attack, she slowly unclenched, lifting her head a little but not noticing her slightly pink cheeks. "H-Hi...Sorry, i wasnt sure who was coming..." She apologised equally quietly, her voice soft and sounding even a little shy.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:55 pm

Brisinge smiled through his light pink blush this girl seemed just as nervous as he felt "n-n-no i-im s-sorry i d-didnt know a-anyone was here" he said softly he moved back a little and tilted his black hat slightly to hide his blush so Rena wouldnt see it but she already had most likely he thought he rubbed one of the small blue triangles under his eyes as he looked at Rena shyly
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:59 pm

She let out a small, shy smile before looking at her reflection in the water. Was she blushing?! Oh god, he mustve seen it by now. She would've slapped a hand to her forehead if he wasnt around, but she couldnt do that right now. "I-I shouldve b-been more c-carefull.." She said, trying to stop her stuttering but failing. She twirled a lock of her hair between her fingers, trying to distract herself so she wouldnt blush as much. She glanced over at him again, her eyes alight with curiousity. They seemed different to when they'd met at the academy. She seemed much more accessible now, even lonely. She blushed again when she saw how shy he was and looked down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:06 pm

Brisinge continued to rub the small blue triangle under his eye he smiled back shyly "i-i guess w-we both s-s-should've b-been m-more careful Rena" he said her name without a stutter thankfully he thought to himself or that would have been quite embarrassing he stopped rubbing the small blue triangle under his eye and clasped his hands together so he twists his fingers together when he got nervous like he always did
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:09 pm

"I-I suppose so..." She said with a slight nod, moving over a little bit. "Y-You can sit down..." She said as she continued twirling that lock of hair as she put her free hand to her face, hiding her blush. "I-I mean...If you want..." She added as she cleared her throat, flashing a smile at him again. 'I hope he doesnt think i'm some sort of weirdo for being like this...' She thought as a gust of wind blew past, blowing her hair away from her face so he could see her features quite clearly now.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Brisinge blushes at the thought of sitting down near Rena and ducks his head a bit hoping the hat will cover him as he sits down slowly "th-thank y-y-you" he loooked up from his spot and saw Rena's face quite easily now and he was happy and a bit relieved to see he wasnt the only one blushing now he thought since maybe he had seen her face it was only fair she saw his and looked at he straight on with a dark pink blush on his face so she could see him easily
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:15 pm

As he lowered his hood, she saw his face. He didn't look that bad. He looked quite kind to be honest, much kinder than some other people she'd met. She found herself going off on another train of thought and didnt realise she had been staring at him the entire time she was doing so. She gasped lightly and jerked her head back down. "I-I-I...Space out...S-Sorry," She apologised meekly, biting her lip. That was so stupid! You don't just stare at someone!
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:18 pm

Brisinge laughs lightly he is slowly getting used to talking to Rena even if their talking together is a bit stuttered in place he liked that he found someone alot like him in alot of ways "i-its ok Rena" he said with hardly a stutter he smiles warmly at her a soft kindness seems to come from his eyes as he looks at her with that kind smile of his
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:22 pm

She relaxed when she heard him laugh and managed a slightly more noticable smile. She turned her head so she could look right at him, even though her blush was still noticable. "I-I didnt expect to run into you here, i'm g-glad that i did. I like the company, e-especially if you're not too loud. Y-You've got the personality of someone that i'd easily be able to like," She told him, explaining it as well as she could. She hated loud people, and arrogant people. He seemed genuine and kind, as well as quiet. She was going to get along with Brisinge, she could tell.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Brisinge nods "i-i feel t-the s-same w-way about y-you Rena" he said softly with nothing but the truth behind it he liked Rena alot already she seemed like him in so many ways a thought occurred to him and he blushed a dark red "y-you didnt hear m-me s-singing d-did you?" he asked quiet he was told he had a nice voice but Brisinge was very self conscious and hardly ever sang in front of anyone and and hardly ever was never
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:29 pm

She thought about it for a moment then smiled again reassuringly and nodded. "Y-Yes i did, you're very good, actually," She told him as her eyes lit up with honesty. "I l-like your voice, Brisinge," She said as she cursed herself her mind. 'What kinda person says THAT?! "i like your voice"?! Gah, smart move...' She finally stopped twirling her hair and let her hand rest on the grass beside her, the strand of hair she'd been twirling falling elegantly over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:33 pm

Brisinge blushed even darker at the compliment and drew his knee's to his chest where he lay his head on it so he stared at Rena sideways he smiled a bit through the dark blush as she complimented him again saying she liked his voice "th-thank y-you Rena i-im glad to h-ear that from a-a n-nice person like y-you" he said quietly he couldnt help but stare at her hair as it fell over he shoulder he thought it was a very pretty color
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:37 pm

She then did something she never thought she'd do. She giggled. She'd never giggled before. She'd always been a bit of a tomboy, she'd never felt the need to do anything girly like that. However, she didnt worry about that right now. "I-I'm not as nice a-as you, to be honest. T-Thank you for keeping me c-company," She said as she noticed him staring at her hair. She touched at it self-consciously. The hair itself was very silky and clean, but she was unsure if he was staring at it because he didn't like the color, or because he DID like the color, she couldnt be sure.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:40 pm

Brisinge smiled a bit wider giving off only a friendly feeling he watched as she touched her hair self consciously he only knew she did so because he often did the same thing when someone looked "y-your hair i-is a very p-pretty color Rena" he blushed darkly again but continued to smile at her he liked being around Rena made him feel like he actually had someone to connect with and that he wasnt just alone
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:45 pm

She looked at him in surprise, blinking a couple of times before blushing just as dark as he was. "T-Thank y-you...N-Nobody's ever t-told me that before," She murmured, her hand resting on the grass gently examining a small flower, like a snowdrop, with her delicate fingers. She plucked it from the ground and examined its violet coloring and smiled. There, she looked quite pretty: With her hair not tied up, her cheeks flushed and her hand holding a small delicate flower. She seemed the exact opposite of how she seemed when the team first met. She looked across at him and smiled softly once again. She really connected with this boy.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Brisinge nods his head slightly still smiling "they should t-tell y-you Rena" he said softly thinking about what he was saying he couldnt help himself though he liked Rena alot and she seemed to like him alot he thought or at least he hoped so she was really nice and Brisinge thought he to be very cute and pretty he wanted to talk to her the first day when the team gathered she seemed so like him lonely and sad but he hadnt had the courage to go talk to her that day he was glad he did get to talk to her though
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:53 pm

She smiled slightly and sighed a little as she twirled the flower in her fingertips. "Brisinge...Since i trust you, i can tell you this, r-right?" She said as she looked at him with a smile, her blush still glowing on her cheeks. "W-Well...The truth is i'm actually quite lonely..." She said as she shut her eyes. "I only have my brother...And he's away a lot on missions. My parents left here when i was young, you see, so i sorta closed myself off...because i was scared that if i opened up i'd get hurt again," She admitted, looking at him again. "But something was different about you...So...I let myself open, just this once...I knew i'd regret it if i let you just walk on by...You must be special,"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:03 pm

Brisinge reached his hand forward and patted her knee softly "i-i know how you feel Rena i-i dont have any family here in this village and i dont have any friends i have always been alone" he said quietly he looked into her eyes with his tiny black eyes and smiled at the word special Brisinge had never thought of himself as special or even worth of being called good he was happy to hear it from someone for once "i-i think y-your really special to Rena i-i cant really describe it but i feel calm and warm around you" he felt really embarrassed saying those words to a girl
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:08 pm

She looked back at him when he looked into her eyes, but what he saw was something so very different to what he'd seen when they'd first met at the academy, yet again. They were soft, and welcoming, but they were brimming with tears. So many tears that she'd held back for so many years. However, she was happy..Happy that she'd found another person who felt the same aching pain that she did. She looked a little surprised when he said what he did. "Y-Yeah...Thats what i feel like when i'm around you too," She admitted with a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost In Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost In Thought
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next