Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost In Thought

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

Lost In Thought - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:19 pm

Brisinge couldnt help himself as he reached a hand forward slowly and gently wiped away her tears he couldnt believe he was foing such a thing and that he was so calm around her as he did so he knew she was the reason he could be so calm and warm feeling around her she felt the pain he had the aching void of loneliness that seemed to always be there no matter what you did "im glad to h-hear that Rena" he said softly in a kind tone
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:24 pm

When she felt his hand on her cheek, she let out a small surprised squeak. The only time somebody would ever touched her was when Keiichi hugged her, and even that was rare. She smiled slightly afterwards though, finding it comforting for some reason. Since he knew exactly how she felt, it seemed that the void she had inside her was filled a little bit. Finally, somebody understood her. "T-Thank you, Brisinge..." She said to him, not much louder than a whisper as one more single tear trickled down her cheek but after that, no more came.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:28 pm

Brisinge smiled widely with that kind look within his eyes he truly felt happy around Rena no matter what he wished he could always be around her she knew him better then the people who had raised him already because she knew his pain as he knew hers it seemed like they were meant to meet this day "your welcome Rena always welcome" he said very softly as he was happy to see no more tears came from her eyes
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:34 pm

She smiled back, happy that someone had finally understood her. She took his wrist gently and lowered his hand down from her cheek before leaning across to hug him. Whether he returned it or not didnt matter. Right now, she needed the company. She needed the reassurance. The flower she had held blew on the wind, landing on the water and causing a miniature ripple as it was carried away softly by a mixture of wind and water.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:36 pm

Brisinge a bit surprised by the hugs gently hugged Rena back he couldnt help but continue to smile as Rena hugged him he felt a warm sensation through his body like the void within him was no longer there because Rena was with him to help fill it as he had tried to do some many times alone but it had never worked then
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:40 pm

She smiled as well when she felt him hug her back. She rested her face against his shoulder, feeling a strange feeling course through her veins. She had never had this sort of feeling before. "Brisinge..." She whispered, her eyes fluttering open for a moment. "Do you feel a sort of weird feeling going through your body right now...? Like you feel sorta...Complete?" She asked him quietly, wondering if he too was feeling like she was. She didn't know what it was, so maybe he would. She waited for his answer, feeling strangely warm and comforted by his presence.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:45 pm

Brisinge nodded the feeling felt even more intense as Rena rested against his shoulder he reached up and stroked her pretty colored hair softly without really knowing why he just wanted to suddenly "yes Rena it feels so warm and filling like the void within my life is gone because i met you Rena" he said quietly since Rena was very close now his face was only a very light pink
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:50 pm

She turned her head against his shoulder slightly so he could see her face. She smiled softly, allowing him to stroke her hair. This whole moment felt strange to her, but it wasn't a bad sort of strange. It was wonderful. "Yeah...Thats exactly what i mean..." She said to him, feeling relieved that he had been experiencing the same feeling that she had. She didn't seem to mind how close they were now. Sure, the blush was still there a little bit, but right now she had other things on her mind other than her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:41 pm

Brisinge smiled back softly while still stroking Rena's hair he leaned forward a bit and pressed his forehead against hers softly they were very close now he could see into her eyes easily and he liked it he also liked the fact that Rena was still blushing just as he was and it looked cute to him he smiled wider "im glad to know your just like me Rena it makes me feel less alone in this world"
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:46 pm

She looked back into his eyes, relaxing her head against his shoulder now. She felt warm with him holding her like this, letting her know that she wasn't alone now. "Me too..." She replied with a slight nod, not dropping her gaze for a second. She noticed he was still blushing a little and smiled. "You're cute when you blush," She told him, but it couldnt be sure if that was sincere or it was a joke. Either way, she was very glad that nobody else was here right now. She was happy to be with just him right now.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:53 pm

Brisinge laughed lightly "i was thinking the same thing about you just then Rena" he said softly he reached forward and grabbed one of her hands not to hold it he held them together so their fingers pressed against each other he noticed their hands were the same size "your hands are so soft Rena it feels really nice" he said softly as he looked back to her with that kind smile of his
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:00 pm

She looked at their hands and smiled as well, looking back up at him when he spoke. "Thank you..." She said with another shy smile. She shut her eyes and smiled for the third time, leaning her forehead gently against his as she felt his hand resting upon hers gently. Truly, she'd never felt safer. Right now, nothing could get to her, nothing could upset her. Even if her father came back now, he couldnt ruin this if he tried.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:04 pm

Brisinge laced his fingers through Rena's so they were holding each others hands gently Brisinge truly felt at peace with Rena he felt as though he truly belonged here with her it made him feel so happy he wanted to cry but he was a guy and guys werent suppose to cry so he held back his tears and decided to smile again instead at Rena and when he looked at her the urge to cry was gone he just wanted to look at her
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:09 pm

She opened her eyes slowly as he laced his fingers with hers, looking pleasantly surprised. She gave his hand a gentle squeeze to show that it was ok. Her eyes were sort of half open: They were open enough for him to see they were, but not fully open. It made her seem peaceful, almost a little drowzy. She wasn't sleepy or anything, she just felt very calm with him here. She noticed his smile and returned it with one of her own.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:08 pm

Brisinge looked at their hands together like that and squeezed her hand gently as she had his "i dont think there is anywhere else i would rather be right now Rena and i truly mean that" he said softly the wamrth he felt within hadnt left or even eased up but it was a good warmth he thought he liked the feeling he wanted to keep this kind of feeling forever
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:23 pm

She nodded her head. "I feel the same way...It's perfect, dont you think?" She replied quietly. "I've never really...Felt this way before. I like it," She admitted with a smile. She let out a happy sigh, shifting a little closer to him so they were barely even apart by an inch or two.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:29 pm

Brisinge nodded "perfect it is bcause i can think of no better word to use Rena" he said softly while looking into her eyes "i have never felt this way about anyone else before Rena i never thought i would be able to" he felt her close to him and he liked it although it bring that light pink blush back to his face but he didnt care
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:32 pm

"Thats exactly how i felt as well...I mean, i never thought i'd be able to develop feelings for anybody after i promised myself i'd never open up my heart to anyone again," She murmured, looking back into his eyes. "You're different...I'm glad i opened my heart up to you," She said quietly, blushing when he blushed, since she wasn't even aware that she'd been moving closer to begin with. She couldnt help herself.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Brisinge nodded again at her words they seemed to be alike in almost everyway he thought to himself "i know how you felt Rena and i knwo how you feel now because i feel the same feelings within me" he said quietly as he leaned forward across the couple of inches that seperated them and kissed Rena's cheek very softly as he did he blushed a darker color and hoped Rena wouldnt mind
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:43 pm

She blinked in surprise and put her free hand up to touch the cheek he'd kissed her on. She smiled slightly and blushed a more darker red. She suddenly felt her heart beating at an amazing rate. She calm herself and leaned across to him, kissing him on the opposite cheek. Lingering there for a moment, she smiled before sitting back where she had been before.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Brisinge blushed even darker feeling her lips against his cheeked and as she pulled away he touched his cheek as she had done he felt like his heart would never stop beating so hard but he was happy that Rena had returned his little kiss even more so then we he found out that she was like him "i think this is my perfect day Rena to be with you"
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:51 pm

She nodded in agreement, hoping that she wouldnt stutter again. Her heart was hammering in her chest and was pleased that he accepted her kiss on the cheek. "Really?" She said as her eyes lit up at what he said to her. "I-It's my perfect day too," She said as she looked down a little, both embarassed and very shy. However, the hand that was linked with his never backed away, she kept her fingers laced with his.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:53 pm

Brisinge nodded "really Rena" he said softly as she looked away he lifted up their hands and squeezed hers gently he was just as embarrassed as she was but he was to happy to hear the same words from her mouth it made his beating heart finally calm down but it didnt calm his emotions which were running wild with thoughts of Rena and of her alone
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:59 pm

She gave his hands a squeeze in return, feeling very secure now but still a little shy. She nuzzled her face against the crook of his neck gently, glancing up at him from underneath her eyelashes. "Brisinge-Kun..." She started, then blushed as she realised she had added 'kun'. "W-We were meant to meet today, i'm sure that we were,"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:01 pm

Brisinge smiled and blushed darkly as he looked at Rena now she was so pretty and cute he thought but he nodded at her words he was certain of the same thing "i believe we were meant to meet today to find each like this Rena" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost In Thought
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next