Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost In Thought

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

Lost In Thought - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:05 pm

She smiled at his words and suddenly realised something. She didn't want to let go. Ever. At all. She didn't want to get up at the end of the day, she didn't want to go home. She wanted to stay here with him, like this. How strange, she thought. This boy really was special to her, and she hoped that he knew that. Her heartbeat finally slowed down again, and she relaxed against him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Brisinge rested his head against her gently as he slowed his breathing to match Rena's he could hear his heartbeat slow and calm as he was with Rena normally it hammered against his chest as he was afraid or worried but not now he didnt have a care in the world except for Rena it surprised him but it also didn Rena was someone special to him already he knew this
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:16 pm

She smiled to herself when she heard their matching breathing, comforted by it somehow. She slowly managed to hear his heartbeat slow down. She was glad that he'd calmed down a little. She couldnt help but wonder what he was thinking at this time. She tilted her head up slightly, not enough to push his own head off hers, but enough so she could give him a kiss just below the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:19 pm

Brisinge blushed a little bit and his heartbeat went a little faster as he felt the small kis below his cheek he smiled widely and squeezed Rena's hand gently rubbing his thumb across the back of her hand gently "i dont know what to think anymore i thought i would always be alone but Rena you saved me from being all alone and im so happy that you did" he said quietly
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:25 pm

"I know exactly how you feel. Before this, i thought i was going to be on my own forever...You saved me, Brisinge," She whispered, blushing a little when she felt his thumb rubbing the back of her hand. "It must be fate," She decided, speaking softly. It felt good to finally be able to trust and care for someone else. She hoped that he cared for her as much as she cared for him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:33 pm

Brisinge nodded at her words "we saved each other Rena thats why we had to meet today so we could be together and both find someone we actually care about and we did we brought each other from that darkness together" Brisinge kissed the top of her head and smiled again
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:40 pm

She nodded to show that she agreed. "Yeah..We wouldnt have been able to do this alone," She replied as she brushed a lock of hair behind her ear using her free hand. She looked up at him again, and at that precise moment, the sunlight caught in her eyes, making them shine brightly.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:43 pm

Brisinge looked at her as the sun hit her eyes they seemed to shine brightly he continued to smile his soft smile as he leaned forward and kissed her forehead softly although he wanted to kiss her he wasnt sure how she would react so he thought he would take it slow plus he was a little scared he had never actually kissed a girl really "your right alone we couldnt do it but together we did"
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:51 pm

She blushed when he leaned in towards her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. She smiled shyly up at him and let her head rest against his shoulder again softly. She wasnt sure why she'd gotten so worked up about that. Had she wanted him to kiss her? Maybe, she wasnt sure. "Yeah...At least neither of us will have to be alone anymore,"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Brisinge looked at her calmly although he didnt feel so calm now she seemed so worked up over the forehead kiss he wasnt sure if he should kiss her again it might make her uncomfortable he thought as he listened to her words he put his free arm around Rena gently holding her close "yes thats true Rena im glad about that to"
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:02 pm

She huddled close to him, seeing the slightest change in his behaviour when she blushed as he kissed her forehead. To try and put him at ease a little more, she gave him a quick kiss on the chin, since that was the easiest place that she could reach. She smiled and settled back against him again, feeling his warmth against her, making her feel safe.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:06 pm

Brisinge couldnt help but smile again as he felt a kiss on his chin and tightened his grip around her a bit more enjoying having Rena so close he could feel her warmth and her heartbeat as if it was his own he could see how pretty she was easily along with he pretty colored hair which he played with a little bit smiling
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:12 pm

She felt his hand playing with her hair and smiled, placing her free arm around his neck so she could hug him as he was holding her. Right now things seemed pretty much perfect. She felt his embrace tighten, so she moved closer so he could do so. She'd forgotten about the lonliness she'd felt when Keiichi left, now all she could think about was Brisinge and how he was holding her so close.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Brisinge felt her move closer and looked at her with that soft smile he liked the closeness they were sharing he felt her arm his neck and it seemed like they truly were together holding each other so they could enjoy the other as much as the other enjoyed them he continued to play with her hair gently twirling it around his finger then untwirling it
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:18 pm

She felt her breathing begin to match his again, and her heartbeat too but her mind was racing with thoughts of him. Every corner of her mind was filled with only one thought: Brisinge. She counted herself as very lucky to have found him, and smiled to herself as she felt him continuing to twirl her hair. She felt truely at peace.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Brisinge couldnt help himself and leaned his head down a bit and kissed Rena ever so softly on the lips he pulled back quickly blushing "i-i hope y-you dont m-mind Rena" he said softly as he watched her expression he hoped he hadnt gone to far there
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:24 pm

Her eyes widened when she felt his lips touch hers but her heart leaped as well. Just as she was about to close her eyes and kiss him back, she felt him draw away. She looked up at him curiously, then smiled when she heard what he said. She brought her arm that was around his neck back to her side as she placed her hand on his cheek. "Why would i mind?" She asked him with a blush and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Brisinge brought his free hand up and carressed Rena's cheek gently "i just didnt wanna move to fast but i couldnt help it an urge came over me" he said softly as he leaned forward again and kissed her softly again seeing that she had liked the kiss gave him courage at least a bit
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:29 pm

She nodded and smiled when he caressed her cheek, showing that it was ok. "Don't worry, i know exactly what you mean, but to be honest i was kinda waiting for that," She admitted as her blush darkened a little. Then, before she could speak again, she felt his lips on hers again. This time she actually got the opportunity to kiss him back gently, just as softly as he was kissing her. It was her first kiss too, so she was exceedingly nervous.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:32 pm

Brisinge kissed her gently but firmly at the same time he felt her kissing him back this time and it felt great he looked into her eyes as he smiled against her lips he squeezed her hand gently her lips were so soft he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:38 pm

She looked back into his eyes, smiling into the kiss also. She let her eyes drift shut slowly as she continued to return his kiss. She squeezed his hand a little softer than he'd squeezed hers. She felt totally lightheaded now, but it was great. She'd never been this happy, ever. She felt how he was kissing her. Soft, but he was determined. She thought he was a good kisser, even though she had nothing to compare him to. She didnt need to.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:41 pm

Brisinge broke the kiss softly he felt amazing it was like Rena had given him an energy boost he was giddy with happiness as he hugged Rena gently to him after the kiss "i never want to lose this feeling Rena its the best i have ever felt in my entire life and its all because of you" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:46 pm

She hugged him back softly, totally unable to stop smiling. "I don't want to lose this feeling either, Brisinge. You make me really happy, i really cant describe how much," She told him in a voice that was barely louder than a whisper as she continued to hold onto him, the blush slowly fading from her cheeks as she grasped what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi

Tsuna Youshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:52 pm

Brisinge nodded her words were exactly what he was thinking and he loved that they could think alike in such a way as she held onto him he held her back gently he rested his head against hers so their cheeks were touching as they held onto one another
Back to top Go down
Kurai Niwa

Kurai Niwa

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:59 pm

She felt his cheek brushing against hers and she smiled. "I'm glad we're on the same page so often, Brisinge," She said to him quietly, not wanting to say much. She just wanted to stay there for a little while longer, with him holding her and vice versa. Things just seemed so perfect then, she was going to hate it when she had to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought   Lost In Thought - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost In Thought
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next