Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Learning Some Jutsu From Father

Go down 
+2
Belphegor
Koburamaru Shirainori
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

Learning Some Jutsu From Father Empty
PostSubject: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:27 pm

Koburamaru was currently waiting for Orochimaru out on the Training Field.
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:20 pm

Orochimaru appears behind his son with his neck wrapped him."Hello"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:21 pm

Koburamaru didn't really seem surprised or freaked out. He simply gave his father a cold, viper like grin. "Hey father" he said.
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:25 pm

Orochimaru unwraps his neck from around him only to slither infront of his silver haired son."Are you ready for the most painfullest bite you will ever have?"
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:27 pm

I walked to the training grounds wandering around for no real purpose.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:27 pm

"Meh, I've felt a lot of pain during my shinobi career. I think I can handle a bite, no matter how painful" he said.
Back to top Go down
Nami Ryo

Nami Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:28 pm

Nami appeared sitting in a tree, in her ANBU uniforum. She tilted her head watching them.
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:29 pm

"You make it feel like my bites are like pinches."I said smirking as i turn my attention to kurokon.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:29 pm

"hello orochi" I smiled at him "giving him the bite?"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:30 pm

"Maybe they are, maybe their not. I can handle it, trust me. I'm not like that pathetic Uchiha boy who passed out from it. I'm the toughest son of a bitch you'll meet" he said.
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:32 pm

He laughed at the reply his son made."Hmm"I made as i glared at kurokon smirking."Would you like one also?"i asked the brown haired ninja
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:33 pm

"So, give me the bite already" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:35 pm

"I might as well shouldn't I?" I came closer with naruto at my side
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:37 pm

"very hostile arent you"I said grinning."Naruto will you like one also?"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:37 pm

"Of course, I'm a viper after all" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:39 pm

He nodded "if hokage is getting one I will"
I smiled "I see..."
Back to top Go down
Nami Ryo

Nami Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Nami watched in almost wonder. She didn't move or say anything, but was wondering how one got the cruse mark.
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:46 pm

Fangs pops out of my teeth as i bite the hell out of koburamaru,Appears behind naruto and kurokon and splits my head into 2 heads and bites the both at the same time as i look at nami."Are your joining child? all the cool kids are doing it"I said grinning
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:47 pm

I stood silent as naruto fell in pain
Back to top Go down
Nami Ryo

Nami Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:48 pm

Nami shook her head no. "Only watching.." She said loud enough for him to hear.
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:50 pm

"allright then."He said as he truned to naruto and back to nami."I still need you to come here you,Naruto,The hokage and my son will try to take me down.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:51 pm

"amazing pain" I chuckled "though you should know I've survived worse"
Back to top Go down
Nami Ryo

Nami Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:52 pm

She sighed, jumpping down. Nami tied her head back, with some thread. She walked over to the Hokage, and Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:53 pm

I smirked."Sure."
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:58 pm

Koburamaru clutched his neck in pain and grit his teeth as massive amount of pain coursed through his body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning Some Jutsu From Father
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next