Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Learning Some Jutsu From Father

Go down 
+2
Belphegor
Koburamaru Shirainori
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kurokon

Kurokon

Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:04 pm

"you of all people should know a shinobi thinks then acts" I said
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:06 pm

"well played"i said grinning at him then looks over at my son
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:07 pm

"Wow, I have never felt power like that before" he said as he looked at his hands.
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:10 pm

"the more you kill the more power you gain to get a new level."I said
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:10 pm

"Well, that is cool" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:12 pm

"Just make sure son you kill alot of people."I said."But not snakes,Snakes are your friend."I grinned
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:12 pm

I smiled at koburamaru "you will find greater power soon" I said as naruto went back to normal form
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:13 pm

"Of course father. I understand perfectly" he said with a grin as he turned to Kurokon. "I know" he said.
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:18 pm

I sit on the grass awaiting there formation to take me down.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:20 pm

I smirked "you guys ready?"
Naruto smirked and nodded "lets do this"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:21 pm

"Sure, I'm ready for this" Koburamaru said with a grin as he got in the snake style fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:23 pm

Naruto charged a wind rasengan in his hand and I threw him "get ready koburamaru its about your turn to go"
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:30 pm

I dodge easily only to grip naruto's neck and chokeslams him into the ground."Heh"
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:35 pm

"Not smart orochimaru" I smirked and charged at him with two fire rasengan's in my hands
Back to top Go down
Nami Ryo

Nami Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:31 pm

(back <<)

Nami stood up, getting ready to fight. "Hokage-sama, know any Fire jutsus?" She asked, getting ready to use Mist Wazts.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:32 pm

"what am I using?" I sweatdropped but was still focused on orochimaru
Back to top Go down
Nami Ryo

Nami Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:33 pm

"Sorry.." She said blinking and looking back."I'll need you to ignight this.." She said shooting out mist that was flameable.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:35 pm

I smirked and threw both on the ground causing fire to go all around me but not even effecting me but lighting the mist
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:48 am

I threw naruto into the fire lit mist causing him to burn to death as i quickly jumps up to dodge the misty flame.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:51 am

I caught naruto and tossed him lightly to the side saving his life
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:48 pm

OOC: You guys are god-modding. Please stop.
Back to top Go down
http://narutow.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning Some Jutsu From Father
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3