Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can RP as a canon character or make a custom one! Battle one another, find love, make your own organization, fight your way to the top! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Learning Some Jutsu From Father

Go down 
+2
Belphegor
Koburamaru Shirainori
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Belphegor

Belphegor

Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:02 pm

Orochimaru smirked "its alright son"
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:04 pm

"I told you I could handle it. I don't even feel a slight tickle" he said through clenched teeth as a black mark appeared on his neck.

Last edited by Koburamaru on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:37 pm

A mark appeared on naruto's neck

Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 Curse_mark_ appeared on my neck
Back to top Go down
Nami Ryo

Nami Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:39 pm

Nami watched, seeing their curse marks. She looked up at the sky, thinking again.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:57 pm

Suddenly, Koburamaru was overwhelmed with evil, black chakra. It swirled around him and it started changing his body.
Back to top Go down
Nami Ryo

Nami Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Nami felt a different chakara, then she saw Koburamaru start to change. She didn't care what happened to him. Nami looked and saw the Hokage and Naruto were fine. 'I hate curse marks..' She thought, sitting under a tree, that was few feet away.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Suddenly, his body started changing. His lower body was turned into a giant snake tail, his hair turned green and it turned into bed of snakes, his skin turned green, his eyes a sickly yellow and his fingers were webbed together and this time, he had only four fingers instead of five. His fingers also had long, sharp, black nails. He looked this:

Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 Gorgon
Back to top Go down
Nami Ryo

Nami Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:03 pm

"Holy shit.." Nami muttered, seeing what he had turn into.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Naruto's skin was turning red and getting hotter as he stood up and he looked like he was on fire

ooc: check out sig for the pic^^
Back to top Go down
Nami Ryo

Nami Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:09 pm

She looked over at Naruto, she moved a bit away from them.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:10 pm

The new snake like Koburamaru laughed a cold laugh and examined himself. "Thissss power. It feelssss...it feelssss...EXXXXXHILARATING" he yelled the last word out in an evil voice, hissing on the s sounds.

Last edited by Koburamaru on Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:12 pm

"koburamaru" I sighed and started growing something out of my lower back and mid back inbetween my shoulders "odd power"

ooc: still its in siggy
Back to top Go down
Nami Ryo

Nami Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:17 pm

"Why me.." She mumbled watching.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:18 pm

"What do you want?" Koburamaru hissed at Kurokon.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:35 pm

"calm down" I sighed "get control of yourself"
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:42 pm

"heh,My children stayin control of yourselves."I said glaring at nami
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:43 pm

The snake creature Koburamaru turned to Orochimaru and grinned a snake like, Orochimaru-esque grin. "What ever you sssssay father" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Nami Ryo

Nami Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:43 pm

She glared back at him.
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:52 pm

"I will give you 20 minutes to come up with a plan,One to attack me that even senior hokage wouldnt be able to think of a way out."I said looking away from nami and into the sky grinning.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:54 pm

"I think I'll get out of thissss form father" hissed Koburamaru as he closed off the power of his cursed seal and went back to his normal state.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:56 pm

"you must have perfected your seal orochimaru to give us these types of forms" I said calmly
Back to top Go down
Nami Ryo

Nami Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:58 pm

(<< i got to study, be back soon)
Back to top Go down
Kurokon

Kurokon

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:00 pm

ooc: cya then

Naruto stood up straight
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Shirainori

Koburamaru Shirainori

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:01 pm

"Man, that power felt good" Koburamaru said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Belphegor

Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:03 pm

"Yes i have it took my 83 teenage boys and some red bull but i got it"I said."Now are you going to attack?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning Some Jutsu From Father   Learning Some Jutsu From Father - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning Some Jutsu From Father
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next